Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey! I Have a Blog!

Hello there.  My name is Sarah and I'm a 26 year-old pastry chef working as a cake decorator.  I've been married since July 2007 and I live in Pittsburgh, PA.  Those are the basics. 

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now.  I follow a few friends' blogs and they seem to really love it, so I guess I'm giving it a try now, too.  I'm thinking that the two biggest themes of this blog will end up being weight loss (I'm at a horrifying 241) and conception (we've been trying since March).  Both are lonely subjects, but maybe with this blog they'll feel a little less so.

Currently the extent of my computer savvy-ness ends with emails and facebook, so please bear with me as I learn.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! How tall are you? Random I know, I've been working on losing a ton of weight myself and it's slow going. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome. I'm 5'7".

    ReplyDelete