Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Yesterday was my first official weigh-in.  I think I'll keep it on Tuesdays since I always have those off and can weigh in at the same time each day.  Anyway, I was a little nervous- I haven't been 100% perfect this past week.  I was pretty sure I'd lost though.  5.6 pounds to be exact. I know some of that was water retention and that I can't expect to lose that much every week because that would be unhealthy, but I'm still pretty excited.  Especially given the week I've had.  The job transfer fell through so I'm stuck at the hell hole.  I'm fairly certain I'm not ovulating at all (I've been charting for 4 months now and the first line NEVER gets darker than the second line).  I've been doing a lot of research on that and it seems that people who've been on Yaz often have that problem.  So I'm scared and angry about that.  I've got a doctor's appointment later today to talk to my obgyn about it.  I've been stressing out over that all week, too.  Typically I'd have spent every waking moment at home drowning my sorrows and stress with food.  I still sort of did that, but I had tons of celery and light popcorn in the house so I didn't really sabotage myself the way I'd have liked to. 

Anyway, I'll focus on the positive- I lost 5.6 pounds in a week.  Go me.

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome! you're off to a great start. its true though, you can't expect that to happen every week. you'll have your ups and downs but i have faith in you!

    it might just be me but maybe you're thinking to much about the ovulating thing. each person is different and you never know whats going to happen. i was on yaz for a long time and look at me! eep! i know you can't compare two people but still. its good that you are going to the doctor about it, i'm sure they'll be helpful. don't over stress yourself about it, that's just gong to make it worse. mind over matter! clear your head and enjoy what you can and it'll happen. i'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!!! ^__^

    <3kat

    ReplyDelete