Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back?

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned.  It's been 3 months since my last post.

 In that time a lot has happened, but not much has changed.  I didn't leave my job.  I didn't transfer stores.  I applied for a banking position, was offered a job, and turned it down.  Ben still doesn't have health insurance so I have to stay at the shit hole.  He's working as a sub again.  Not even a long-term sub.  Just a day-to-day.  That's a long story for another time.

We're still trying.  It's month 7.  I start testing again in 6 days.  Wish us luck.

I fell off the wagon diet-wise.  Back on as of last week.  Up to 243 pounds.  It's fairly disgusting.

Not sure if I posted about wedding cakes.  I'm still the only one at work doing them.  They've been a nightmare.  Brides that shop at grocery stores are (there's no other way to put it) ghetto bitches.


I'm still not sure if I'm the blogging type.  It seems really nice in theory, but Ben takes my laptop with him to work everyday, and the office is on the 3rd floor and that's ridiculously hot.  That and I just don't know what to talk about half the time.  Bitching about work and dieting and infertility can only last so long before it gets boring.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment